It is difficult to know more about the fact that since the complete history of the establishment of the century BC BM Union High School was not preserved. However, from the various information received, it can be ensured that in this year, in 1900, a educational institute named BM Union High School was established in Sonakanda, where the water purification plant was established. At the time of establishment, Bandar and Madangganj were formed at the initiative of the union, and the school was named after BM Union High School.
In 1921, when the school was burned down for unknown reasons, the teaching process ceased. In this disaster, the school was re-instated in present day 1922 by the local residents, in the active efforts of locals of the then zamindar of the port, Dwijendra Mohan Sen, with the help of the land donation and financial assistance of the goddess Parvati Babu Kunja Bihari Saha. On 1 January 1931, the school was inaugurated by the chairman of Narayanganj municipality. M.H. Siroko. The school was permanently recognized by the University of Calcutta in 1932. At present, there is permanent recognition by the Dhaka Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. Recognized by the Dhaka Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
Those who helped extend all kind of cooperation in the school days, among them, all the dead deaths were Md. Md. Kadir Miah, Md. Chan Khan, Kazi Shamsuddin, Group Bihari Saha, Rajendra Chandra Pal, Gul Mohammad Bhuiyan, Abdul Mannan Munshi, Afzal Hossain, Nurul Haque Chairman, Md Emdad Hossain, Dr. Rafiqul Islam, Abdus Sattar Bhuiyan, Zainul Abedin Khan, Head Teacher Abdul Rahman and Babu Yoge Dra Chandra Roy is particularly important .1986 AD lovely building of the school was constructed. It has contributed a lot to the renowned social worker, educator and school vice-president Alhaj Kazi Abdul Kaiyum. For the overall development of the school, he has been able to give a consolidated form by providing 40 years of selfless service